Finance Grants Management Senior Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Support the new Central Grants Management Team (CGMT) within a Shared Services operating environment that provides financial services to the organsation
- He/She will be responsible for the efficient and effective review of grant requests to the Grantors and the timely and accurate recording of grant entries in the financial system – SAP.
- He/She will administer and maintain the Robots, which are used to submit the grant requests to the Grantors. It will liaise with various stakeholders to ensure that the Robots can perform its functions efficiently, enhancing the Robots when there are changes in regulatory requirements (e.g. Grant Terms and Conditions) or related grant systems.
- He/She will document and continue to update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key processes in grant management.
- He/She will focus on continuous improvement and leverage new or enhance existing efficiency tools. In this regard, he/she will be involved in system projects, if required and work closely with other stakeholders to deliver the intended outcomes.
- He/She will assist to provide information and extract documents required for the grant audits.
- He/She will liaise with the various stakeholders to ensure the completion of the assigned grant audits.
- He/She will assist in any other adhoc assignments
- Min Degree in Finance, Accountancy or any equivalence
- Min 1-3 years in managing grants or similar jobscope
- Possess SAP knowledge would be preferred
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd