Finance Executives / Contract basis
Contract Duration : 6 months
Locations : Toa Payoh, Tampines, Geylang Serai, Woodlands, Jurong
• Manage and maintain records of invoices and payments
• Review and process reimbursements
• Perform reconciliations and identify irregularities for follow up
• Provide support and advice to stakeholders and the community
• Assist in timely and accurate reporting to management
• Support the administration of community initiatives and one of which is CDC voucher scheme
• Any other matters assigned by the CDC
• Foundational knowledge with at least one to two years’ experience in Finance or Accounts preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Meticulous, good analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to exercise sound judgement and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
Interested applicants pls submit latest Resume [in MS Word format & indicate preferred location(s)] to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd