Finance Executive/ Senior Executive
YCH Group is looking for an experienced Finance Executive who will be responsible for managing day-to-day accounting entries, and ensuring timely and accurate closing of monthly accounts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with operations, HR, internal audit, external audit.
- Suggest and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Prepare monthly schedules.
- Monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting and variance analyses.
- Assist in the quarterly GST submission.
- Prepare year end closing and audit schedules and liaising with external auditors.
- Perform other job-related duties as and when requested by superior.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Experience in handling full set of accounts
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in Oracle Financials will be an advantage.
- Disciplined and self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Must possess initiative for problem solving.
- Able to work independently and be a team player.
- Ability to perform well under tight timelines.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply and submit your resume with your expected salary and notice period to speed up the application process.
Position will commensurate with the experience. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.