Finance Executive (part-time)
Bare International specializes in customer research (mystery shopping), brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally. We are seeking talented, educated, resourceful and passionate associates to join our team. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with multilingual capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
Our company’s focus is to remain the world’s leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% client satisfaction.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Finance Executive - Part Time- Singapore
Position Summary: To Administer overall Finance and Accounts activities including Accounts receivable, Payable and Audit procedures.
- Prepare financials for tax returns annually
- Prepare monthly and quarterly GST tax filings as needed
- Coordinate with outside Accounting firm
- Supervise and process payroll
- Prepare and implement budget/cost analysis
- Manage office cash flow
- Report financials on a weekly/monthly basis
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Maintain inter-office overseas transactions
- Ensure timely outward remittances
- Examine financial data for accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Global Finance Manager in preparing financial statements as needed
- Oversee audit and audit procedures
- Cross department coordination and follow up on Invoices.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting and/or 1- 3 yrs experience in similar role
Key Skill & Knowledge Competencies:
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and SAP
- Very strong aptitude for learning new computer software and database principles; strong mathematical abilities
- All Financial and Accounting guidelines and latest local laws / regulations updates
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and theory
*Position open only for Singapore Citizens and SPRs
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
BARE International Singapore