- Be a part of a work culture that encourages personal development growth
- Work for a startup that is making an impact in the industry
Our client is a well-backed Fintech startup that provides small and medium businesses convenient financial services. Currently operating across South East Asia, they are planning to expand exponentially.
As a Finance Executive, you will be responsible for :
- Handling data entry tasks and collating and updating information in to the system.
- Assisting in filing and scanning of documents.
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the team as required.
- Documenting all financial transactions and monitoring company accounts.
- Managing account receivables and payables, posting financial transactions to the accounting system and making bank deposits.
- Supporting Finance Manager with tasks when required
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within the Financial Services and Internet industry.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You ideally have prior accounting experience.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Ref : 29303711
Snaphunt Pte Ltd