Radius Experiential International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Job Description: (Scope of work to be performed)
- Handling full spectrum of GL duties;
- Verification and checking daily transactions done by team members;
- Ensure strong integrity and quality of data entries and processing of payment;
- Managing cash flow and banking facilities;
- Calculation of commission payments;
- Handling of petty cash payments;
- Perform various financial reporting tasks, coordinates revenue and expense accrual, and ensuring timeliness and accuracy of monthly closing;
- GST submission, tax schedules and coordinate with auditors on audits related matters;
- Month end closing and preparation of monthly management report and year-end audit;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: (Skill, Qualifications, etc.)
- Minimum diploma in Accountancy/Finance/LCCI or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant experience and/or with supervisory skill. Experience in costing, management accounting and data analysis is a plus.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision in fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Able to meet challenges, deadlines and eye for details.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, a team player and may need to travel.
- Knowledge of consolidation of group accounts is a plus.
- Proficiency in ACCPAC (ERP) accounting system.
Radius Experiential International Pte Ltd