Apar Technologies Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 11C4879|EA Personal Registration No: R1218583
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for financial management of company.
- Prepare Full sets of Books of Account.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly and annual procedures
- Review of reconciliations and reports prepared by the Finance team
- Preparation of Monthly MIS reports and providing root cause analysis for variances.
- Manage completion of statutory audits, tax filings and other compliance maters for assigned entities. This involves interaction with external auditors and consultants.
- Responsible for audits, tax, GST and statutory requirements.
- Perform other projects as assigned by the Management.
- Degree in Accounting, CA/CPA / ACCA preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Comfortable working autonomously and managing the day to day, as well as managing a small team of junior accountants.
- Solid accounting background including GL, AP and AR
- Experience with Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
Interested please send across your updated resume in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 11C4879 / Registration ID : R1218583
Apar Technologies Pte Ltd, Singapore
Apar Technologies Pte Ltd