Our organisation is looking to hire a Finance Executive to join our team.
The Corporate Finance Executive is responsible for all financial transactions undertaken by a client business, managing and investing large funds and buying & selling financial projects. This role is accountable for the complete process of handling transactions, from planning and research through to execution and delivery of the deal.
- Providing strategic insight and knowledge to shape the financial direction of a client business
- Preparation of information on the financial direction of the business
- Creation of all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning
- Advising on meeting targets and creating investment capital
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Structuring financial deals
- Liaising with all parties involved in financial transactions
- Preparation of relevant financial documents