Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To properly maintain the invoicing and sales contract listing.
- Generate invoices in SAP systems and validation of accuracy if supporting documents prepared by other department.
- Support other activities relating to accounts receivables (e.g. monitoring of AR Ageing, posting of receipts, prepare AR Ageing and Sales accrual reports and sending Statement of Accounts).
- Perform monthly fixed asset posting of invoices to SAP system and preparation of necessary documents including validation against Investment proposal.
- Ensure to follow finance standard operating procedures and able to explain to other departments if any queries, also investigating & resolving any irregularities or enquiries.
- To perform ad hoc activities as per instrtuction of management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Admin, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as account executive in related fields or minimum 3 years of relevant working experience from other accounting qualification and understanding of accounting procedures.
- Has good interpersonal skills; must be able to interact and communicate with senior executives and other departments.
- Good Excel skills.
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd