- A multinational startup with a dynamic and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of daily finance operation, ensuring timely data update between the bank and internal database
- Ownership of commission fees tabulation and payout
- Managing and liaising with the bank to set up direct debit facilities with our customers
- Assisting in disbursement/payment of funds to customers and suppliers
- Assisting in bank reconciliation, expense management, and reporting
- Providing support in some review of clients repayments and raise of credit freeze
- Performing other ad-hoc duties when required
- You have at least a Degree/Diploma, ideally in Finance.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Having interest in learning SQL will be an added advantage
- You pay strong attention to detail and thrive in changing environments.
- You have strong analytical skills and are driven by result.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd