Finance Executive - (Invoice and Collection (2 yrs Contract)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 16-Apr-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordinate the QA Program invoicing process for APAC & EMEA Region: issuance, closing, and revision of invoices.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and reporting Supplier Invoice payment/collections to QA APAC and EMEA Region
- Interact with Suppliers and Franchisees for payment, prepare documentation required to facilitate payments.
- Maintain and update supplier database, dashboards, and action plans.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Invoicing and Collection; Microsoft Office
- Very Good computer skills, experience in SAP Environment
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in interacting with external stakeholders (customers, suppliers, Franchisees, etc) able to remain professional and courteous in negotiating and influencing their decisions.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Variable Compensation: up to 30% of annual gross salary.
- Excellent communications, fluent in English
- Full-Time and contract position(s) available.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD