Finance Executive (Healthcare Industry) - HYN
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Handle all aspects of the financial accounting matters including full sets of accounts and day-to-day running of the Finance operations for multiple entities
- Maintain the General Ledger and reconcile monthly accounts in the month end closing process, including journal
- Prepare balance sheet control accounts reconciliations and ensure the balances reported in the financial statements are complete and accurate
- Compile monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts to ensure compliance with all legislative financial reporting requirements
- Support regulatory and internal reporting, which includes monthly, quarterly and annual reporting such as GST, Tax and any other ad hoc reporting to regulatory bodies
- Maintain accounting controls and recommend policies and procedures to enhance process efficiencies
- Lead and supervise an accounting team by coordinating activities and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Report to Senior Executive/Director regarding financial results, special reporting requests etc
- Compile, update, report and make recommendations on any relevant issues to higher management in timely fashion.
- Execute instructions and policy roll outs by higher management in timely and professional manner. • Ad hoc projects and task when assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy with at least 3 years of relevant job experience
- Independent and confident to carry out assignment in an efficient and effective manner
- Meticulous, organized, pro-active and able to work under pressure
Apply now by sending your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR call Ashley Loo at 67363280 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd