Finance Executive (Full-time)
We are a Group of advertising agencies.
We are looking for a competent Finance Executive with relevant experience to handle booking keeping and financial operations.
Ideal candidates must be familiar with preparations of full set of company’s accounts ready for external auditing.
- Conversant in best accounting practices and manage full accounting activities, observing companies Budgeting KPI, and all standard government regulatory compliances such as CPF payments, tax submissions etc.
- Responsible for all standard accounting daily jobs : Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Invoicing, day-to-day financial transactions and procedures, ensuring that all company’s receivables and payables are up to date, track bank deposits and payments, handle expenses payments, petty cash on daily basis and keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly financial reports to the Management : Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheets and Bank Reconciliations
- Assist with budget preparation
- Prepare for and submit the quarterly GST returns
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare Annual Financial statements and schedules for audit and tax purposes.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, bankers, tax agents, authorities and others.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and other financial softwares
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data and understand data privacy standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people and high initiative character.
- Motivated, responsible with positive attitude and able to work under pressure
Kindly Include in your resume:
- Availability date
- Current, Expected salary
- Reason for leaving previous employment.
Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd