Finance Executive (Fixed Assets/Data Management) - 1 year contract
- Process asset retirement for disposed assets and inter/intra-company assets transfer entry in SAP.
- Create asset number in receiving entities to facilitate the asset transfer and tagging
- Assist in month-end Fixed Asset closing, and preparation of monthly Fixed Asset Movement Report, Asset Transfer Report and Asset Disposal Report.
- Assist in preparation of supporting documents (e.g. asset movement schedules, disposal and transfer listing) required by auditor and management meeting.
- Post accounting journals for disposal & transfer assets with net book value.
- Assist HR staff exit clearance process and update fixed asset custodianship in asset master list.
- Assist in the asset verification process and follow up pending disposal requests
- Prepare reports, co-ordinate audit samples, and assets sighting required by Auditors
- Review and reconcile the asset transfer and disposal lists submitted against the Asset master list generated from SAP.
- Consolidate data and provide data and trend analysis (i.e. asset usefulness and estimated useful life by different asset class, etc.) for management review
- Raise memo for assets disposal and transfer request.
- Perform data reconciliation to ensure the cost and Net Book Value listed in the memo tally with asset master list.
- Process disposal request in Assets Disposal System.
- Process asset retirement / transfer entries in SAP.
- Post journal entries to clear the balance of capital grants for the disposal & transfer assets with net book value.
- Post journal entry for amount collected for Trade-in and sales of assets.
- Extract supporting documents for Auditors, and co-ordinate with custodians to perform asset sighting as required by Auditors.
- Review and verify the supporting documents for assets transfer and disposal requests in the system
- At least 1 to 2 years of accounting experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Process a good data analysis skill and be proficient in MS excel and PowerPoint
- Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Finance Asst
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd