Finance Executive (Central)
- Prepare full-set of accounts and accounts schedules
- Handle intercompany billing and reconciliation of balances
- Perform month-end and year-end closing activities
- Assist in document and schedules preparation for auditing, tax and corporate secretarial matters
- Assist in Admin & Payroll related matters
- Ensure proper documentation and filling system
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting
- At least 2 years work experience
- Knowledge in computerized accounting software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Positive attitude, meticulous, able to multi-task and a team player
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wong Linqi (Lyn) | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd