- Responsible for the financial planning, reporting, forecast and budgeting of group businesses. Leads planning and forecasting process, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Strategic Plan and support specific projects.
- Provide financial guidance to the leadership team through financial analysis, strategic initiatives, financial metrics reporting, eg. capital investment analysis, productivity analysis, etc.
- Exercise effective and independent financial oversight and control to safeguard and maximize shareholder value
- Identify, assess, present strategic initiatives; drive business decision-making, emphasize and improve shareholder value generation, voice opinions and present informed risks and opportunities
- Integrate and streamline processes and systems
- Ensure controls and processes adhere to IFRS/ SFRS, including period closure, balance sheet account reconciliation, fluctuation analysis, variance analysis, process improvement etc
- A solid track record in a finance leadership role with proven ability to operate collaboratively as part of a management team and wider business - Influencing, challenging and bringing financial and commercial priorities to decision making process.
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical, strategical, results driven with excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd