Finance Director (Financial Planning & Analysis)
- Opportunity within a fast-growing biotech startup
- This is a managerial & commercial finance role with a strong growth-focus
- Competitive compensation
Our client is a fast-growing biotech company that is establishing insects as a sustainable foundation for our global food system. Join an ambitious and passionate team in achieving a real impact on how the world can be fed!
In this role, you will be working closely with the CEO, COO & CFO in financial planning and company-wide decision making as well as leading the Corporate team in commercial development.
You will be responsible for :
- Delivering our action-oriented monthly financial reports and plans
- Preparing and overseeing company budgets, P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliation etc
- Managing expenses, pricing, commercial agreements
- Analysing and driving business performance to achieve business and growth targets
- Planning and structuring our financing needs and plans and directly informing strategic business planning and financing decisions of the board
- Ensuring contracts, procurement, projects & all other activities remain financially viable and delivered on budget
- Costing and Headcount reports and productivity analysis
- Maintaining and updating financial projections and generate reports, analysis and scenario models
- Ensuring excellence in our accounting practices, identifying process improvements and efficiencies
- Protecting the company's confidential information and fiduciary responsibilities
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience working in managerial, commercial finance planning and analysis roles in high-performance organizations.
- Having a Professional Accounting certification will be ideal.
- Demonstrated track-record to achieve financial targets in high-growth organizations is desired.
- Full proficiency in Excel and strong working knowledge of financial accounting/reporting/planning software is mandatory
- Expertise with macros/VBA and graphing/dashboard and statistical tools will be an added advantage
- You have advanced management abilities to achieve targets in collaboration with internal teams as well as suppliers and customer relationships
- You possess pro-active and independent thinking as well as problem-solving competence with strong levels of curiosity and drive to fully understand and think through challenges.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are relentlessly pushing standards and targets for yourself and the whole organization
- You pay strong attention to detail and have high work standards.
- You have strong numeracy and mathematics skills, with the ability to deliver reports and analyses with clarity and precision.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd