Finance cum HR Executive
Are you the right person we are looking for as our core team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights. The positions have been curated to support Industry 4.0 needs.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Finance cum HR Executive
- Prepare budget and management of costs for staffs’ annual package, rewards, as well as, events/activities.
- Monthly invoicing and ad-hoc purchasing works.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports.
- HR Full Spectrum
- Payroll, claims and daily accounting function to support the company’s day-to-day business operations, including staffs welfare, on-boarding/exit interviews, training and career development, performance appraisals/increment reviews, grievances handling, social media communications / greetings, organize and attend team bonding events/activities.
- Handle general administrative duties such as data-entry, filing, etc.
- Support recruitment activities.
- Support special and ad-hoc projects.
- Produce weekly and monthly staffing reports.
- Strategize, plan, execute and monitor/review/modify the Payroll/HR and Business function implementations to achieve the agreed objectives and targets ahead of schedule or on a timely basis.
- Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
What we are looking for?
- A professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Finance/Accounting or HR field preferably in the ICT industry.
- Experience in employees and customers engagement (ie. relationship building).
- Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed and result-oriented personnel.
- Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
- Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
- A team player who is able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English writing and spoken skills.
- Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
What will the Career Progression / Path be like?
- Business / Management Executive (3 to 5 years*)
- Assistant / Manager / Senior (4 to 10 years*)
- Director/ Senior (10 to 15 years*)
- Junior/Partner/Senior (> 12 years*)
Note: * based on your actual performance.
What Benefits do we offer?
The compensation package will commensurate your relevant working experience and job duties.
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Medical and Dental (excluding cosmetics)
What other Benefits do we provide?
- Performance incentive (Financial and/or travel)
- Subsidized Trainings and Certifications (such as Leadership training)
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Mobile Allowance
- Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd