Finance Associate, Project & AR (6 months contract)
- Monitor project cost control activities and provide feedback to business units
- Collaborate closely with Business Units to ensure revenue and cost is recognized accordance to the project progression.
- Involved in full range of financial and strategic analyst support to ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence through modeling and developing recommendations for the stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of accounting, planning and book keeping of projects of all entities.
- Track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations to bring positive impact to the organization.
- Maintain proper record of financial transactions, produce effective management reports and propose proper internal controls
- Perform Month end closing on project related
- Analyze of Project profit and loss accounts (Actual vs Projection vs Budget) and produce project analyses for business units
- Provide monthly dashboards on project update for management level
- Ensure billing and collection are done promptly and prepare project cashflow for treasury
- Facilitate all adhoc request task
- Degree/ Diploma in Accountancy or any related discipline
- Min 3 to 5 years of GL experience in the Accounting field
- Knowledge of full set accounting and strong knowledge of FRS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as needed in order to meet deadlines.
- Confident, responsible and can proactively think of and implement solutions to tricky problems.
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and proactivity.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Able to start work immediate basis
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6671 9884
Georgez Josiah LIM
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1108994
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd