- Process all AR/AP transactions in the accounting system accurately
- Monitor outstanding AR and manage debt recovery process
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements and financial reports for review
- Ensure that all financial records and reports are in compliance to current procedures
- Provide training to all finance appointment holders on policies, procedures and systems
- Handle all enquiries regarding financial transactions and postings
- Minimum of NITEC in Accounting
- At least 1 year of finance/accounting experience
- Candidates with knowledge/experience with SAP will have an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and analytical
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd