Finance Assistant - Healthcare / West
- Record cheque and cash collections.
- Maintain records and performs tracking of Senior Mobility Fund (SMF).
- Verify and process suppliers’ invoices for payment.
- Processing claims and performs data entries.
- Perform banks and creditors reconciliations.
- Processing of donations and issuing of donation receipts.
- Maintaining and updating of donor database.
- Provide admin and back up support in patient admission and other areas
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma in Business Administration/Finance, LCCI in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Preferably possess one year working experience in similar capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel/ Words)
- Good communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Subject : Finance Asst)
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd