Finance (Assistant Head) - Science
Salary: up to 6500 (Depending on experience)
Working Days & Hours:monday to friday ; 8.30am - 6pm
Location: One North MRT
• Supervise a team in the timely capitalization of fixed assets for Research Institutes/Entities. This includes review of accounting entries, supporting documentation, printing of assets tag, updating of SAP assets register, accounting schedules and preparation for Audit Committee slides on Fixed Assets movement;
• Review, standardise and streamline Fixed Asset processes to enhance efficiency, which include creation, maintenance and disposal of Fixed Assets as well as conducting stock verification exercises. At the same time, there should be adequate process controls to ensure accurate and timely recording and maintenance of Fixed Assets.
• Ensure there is proper documentation of SOP for Fixed Asset policies and procedures.
• Engage Research Institutes and collaborate with them so that they have a better understanding of Fixed Asset processes.
• Drive digitalisation projects to automate the Fixed Asset processes, e.g. RFID tagging for Fixed Assets.
• Provide management reports on Fixed Assets and address ad-hoc management queries. Examples include profiling of portfolio of Fixed Assets, usage and average life of Fixed Assets etc.
• Able to handle audit queries relating to Fixed Assets.
Min 5 years of relavent experience; Supervisory skills and knowledge of SAP system will be advantageous
Interested candidates, do send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd