Finance Assistant (1-year Contract) West
Monday to Friday : 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday : 8.30am to 1.00pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Means Testing
- Processes means testing documentations on all inpatients and follow up on cases of incomplete documentation.
- Maintains files for all cases ensuring all documents are complete and accounted for.
- Attends to enquiries on means testing.
- Financial Counselling
- Carry out financial counselling to inpatients ensuring all relevant documents are properly executed and are complete.
- Submission of Medisave claims
- Submits claims to Medisave for inpatients. Checks and updates Medisave account holders’ details.
- Assists in identifying problem areas and to recommend and implement improvements.
- General filing and office administrative duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- GCE 'O' / 'A' Level / NITEC/HNITEC/Diploma in Accounting / Business Studies (Administration) or related courses
- Have positive working attitude, proactive and meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting work experience
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jolene Tan Wen Qi
Personnel EA License No.: R1104770
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd