Finance and Admin Executive
Extra•Ordinary People is a charity registered since July 2017 and have obtained Institute of Public Character (IPC) status in October 2018. We enable and support persons with special needs, striving for an inclusive society.
We are looking for a Finance and Administrative Executive who is able to work independently and perform the full spectrum of finance and administrative duties to support the daily operations. Some examples of the job role and responsibilities includes:
- Handle full set of accounts including accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts
- Managing donations across various platforms and processing of donation receipts
- Consolidation of management accounts and financial reports
- Liaise with Corporate Secretarial for statutory compliance
- Oversee monthly payroll computation
- Preparation for external audits and work with Auditors as needed with requested information
- Assist in cash flow management
Operations & Administration
- Attend to all administrative and operation needs of the organisation (inventory listing, proper filing etc.)
- Procurement of office stationery and other resources required
- Liaise with authorities, partners, landlord, tenants etc. when needed
- Around 3 years of experience in AP/AR and administration support.
- LCCI or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Ability to maintain a full set of financial accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
Extraordinary People Limited