Finance Analyst (Pharmaceutical MNC, FP&A)
Manage and Monitor financial business information/activity in order to support management through accurate reports that reflect the state of the business under the direction of Asia region Finance Head. This role is responsible for ensuring reports and transactions are in compliance with accounting standards, corporate policy and management needs. Additionally this role will be responsible for analyzing and providing financial and analytical information to support management as a business partner
- Coordination for monthly reporting process : system and analytic. Performs in continuous improvement of the efficiency of data gathering and quality of analysis.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of new finance projects (i.e. super user projects, Finance systems).
- Play a key role in structuring and preparing month forecast, annual Budget and LRP process.
- Develop and maintain the financial data channel between business and Finance. Assist internal customers in order to make the regional finance department a real business partner.
- Actively participates in KPIs definition and KPIs tracking tools implementation within the region.
- Supervises on other key projects as determined from time to time by senior management
- Perform detailed financial analysis (ongoing plus project specific activity) to assess key performance measures within Merial (i.e., gross margin analysis, price/volume, product profitability, cost of doing business)
- Support the animation of the Finance Community.
- Backup to Sr. Manager on key processes.
- A minimum of 5 – 9 years of commercial and financial forecasting experience required
- Experience in a Corporate Finance is a plus
- An MBA or CFA is a bonus
- Strong analytical background, ability to build financial models and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Practical and solutions-driven focus, with the willingness and ability to implement innovative business models to improve healthcare ecosystems in APAC
- Delivery focused while managing multiple priorities; effective time management skills
- Ability to see the "big picture" and understand and develop the details behind it
- Demonstrates flexibility, independence, and initiative to perform successfully in a growing and constantly changing environment
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Finance Analyst - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd