Finance Analyst , Office of Finance
- Analyze financial performance and expenditures against budgets and support in the preparation of management reports for assigned departments/schools.
- Support budgetary control (Operating and Capital Budget) including monitoring of fund utilization and performing system budget transfers.
- Perform fund transfers for term funds and DART funds.
- Handle queries from users of financial systems and information (from departments/schools).
- Collate and review budget/forecast submissions by assigned departments/Schools.
- Budget coordinator for assigned units.
- Assist in preparation of reports to management and external organisations.
- Assist in working on audit certifications for research grants.
- Perform financial closing.
- System administrator for budgeting system and SAP Fund/CO modules
- Minimum Degree in Business/Accountancy/IT/Mathematics/Economics.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, good in Excel, Access.
- Experience with SAP system and database/web software, budget systems will be an advantage.
- Good communication (including listening) skills – both written and spoken.
- Quick learner with logical thinking;highly numerate.
- Team player.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University