- S$4,000 - S$6,000
- Calculating and recording monthly hedging accounting entries;
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statements
- Manage process of preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including coordinating gathering of information required from stakeholders and creating and maintaining supporting documentation
- Execution of monthly upload of required financial data to parent company
- Preparing and submitting quarterly and annual reporting pack (under IFRS) to the parent
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Supporting quarterly reviews and annual audits including preparation and provision of requested schedules and data
- Execution and documentation of applicable internal controls
- Assisting with other special projects as required.
- 4 or more years of experience in finance and accounting with a strong preference for technical accounting and financial reporting roles
- B.A. / B.S. degree required; CPA and/or Public Accounting experience is preferred
- Oracle and Hyperion experience preferred;
- Strong data analytical skills required
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS) required
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd