Location: Beach Road.
Industry: Rubber Tire Manufacturing and Trading (Listed in China)
Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
Salary range: Up to $4500
Commercial Finance Analyst
- Preparation of monthly rolling forecast of sales flash & PL reports by region, by product, in both Entity Currency and CNY currency, providing volume and price update, actual data update, assumptions made and evaluating performance
- Liaise with overseas colleagues to obtain information required for the preparation of rolling forecast of sales flash & PL by region, and providing the reports to FP&A and NA team and answering query if required.
- Prepare and analyse monthly Group PL template for product cost by region
- Prepare inventory management report by region, by product, by factory, and alert management if high inventory left-over and aging issues
- Perform analysis and tracking for EU market, especially on the overseas incentive programs and controllable selling expenses
- Assist to support/ work together with the SBU leading in planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting of the results for all business financial matter typically from the finance-related standpoint
- Assist in building SAP Concur related administration, monitoring expenses against expense budget
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Diploma/ Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business IT or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of management and accounting or business analysis experience, preferably with exposure to manufacturing environment
- Financial analysis ability, rapid data processing ability, meticulous with an eye for details, management reporting experience is preferred
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power-point), business analytics and reporting (BAR) will be an added advantage
- Smart view, Oracle or ERP experience, Tableau will be an added advantage
- Able to work within tight deadlines, organised, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Strong interpersonal/ communication skills and be a team player
- Able to travel occasionally
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, Tel: 6950 9749
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1872037
Posting Personnel: Shona Heng Yun Wen
People Profilers Pte Ltd