ABOUT TVT MEDIA
TVT Media (https://www.tvt.media/) provides global content services that make our clients’ content look, feel, work and sound natural to their audiences for more than 20 years. We support key VOD service providers and major studios on their continuous innovation and fast-paced launch cycles with 24-hour round-the-clock setting and facilities in Singapore (HQ), London, Los Angeles, Tokyo and Sydney. Our services range from technical transformation of content, editorial compliance (censorship or S&P), editing, QC to language services with delivery to the end platform.
Our language pool currently contains over 1200 translators globally, providing translation, localization and QC services in 57 languages in different directions and combinations. The pool is continuously growing with the addition of new languages in order to meet our clients’ ever-changing landscape.
Localization at TVT Media contributes to our clients’ success by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations. We also engage and support the best linguists around the world to provide the highest quality localization for our clients’ content.
As a Finance Administrator working within the Fin-Ops team, you will be responsible for supporting the freelancer finance process, playing an important role in ensuring a positive experience for all freelancers working with us.
A successful candidate is highly motivated, have attention to details, have the flexibility to work comfortably in a global setting. You have a demonstrated ability to manage time and priorities well and have good communication skills.
- Collating reports from various sources
- Manage and prepare freelance payment listings
- Prompt and efficient handling of payment related queries.
- Perform reconciliation of discrepancies between different sources.
- Support to the wider finance team as and when required.
- General accounting work or other projects assigned by management.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills - able to express information clearly and concisely.
- Good team player.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Bias to action, proactive & innovative by nature.
- Close attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft office or GSuites.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Finance or related fields.
- Previous experience in finance related role will be a bonus