Finance & Administration Manager
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jul-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- A regional role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client is a leading global fashion brand with its regional office in Singapore.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You have at least 4 years experience within a Finance Manager role.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd