Finance & Admin Executive - Mountbatten (Walking Distance from MRT)

SODEXO SINGAPORE | Date Posted: 26-Jul-2018
Save Job
Job Nature:
Permanent
Position Level:
Experienced
Qualification:
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours

Job Description

Job Summary 
  • Receiving, collecting and consolidating all data related to OSM Singapore business (sites across various countries and time zones)
  • Preparing and proofreading of tender documents for regional Business Development (BD) Manager in South East Asia
  • The Administration part of the role would be 75% and the remaining 25% will be related to BD support

Job Descriptions 
  • Liaise with HQ finance department
  • Generate monthly billing reports and prepare dashboards
  • Monitor and action the Statement of Accounts (SOA) to ensure timely payments
  • Collate information for, and prepare, the monthly invoice and Sodexo Connections reporting within contractual deadlines
  • Provide over and underspend analysis and commentary for Governance reporting
  • Escalate Loss Making/ Overspending Sites and assist regional finance teams in the implementation of action plans aimed at performance improvement
  • Participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast process required for both Client and Sodexo reporting requirements
  • Ensure levels of overdue debt are kept to a minimum and accurate reporting in provided within deadlines
  • Ensure the need for Change controls is identified and the appropriate documents are completed accurately and on a timely basis
  • Assist in the identification of savings initiatives
  • Own the tracking of savings initiatives
  • Preparation and submission of payroll for overseas crew under Singapore payroll
  • Generate and upload of salaries to enable distribution of payslips to relevant Sodexo representatives in a timely manner
  • Ensure that all requested BD documentation is prepared in a timely and presentable manner

Requirements:
  • At least 4 years of relevant experince 
  • Experience in HR - submission of Payroll (HR) is a MUST
  • 5 work days : 9am to 6pm (Mon to Fri)


Interested candidates, please kindly send CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Company Overview
SODEXO SINGAPORE