Finance / Accounts Officer (full set) - 1 year direct contract
We are looking for a Finance / Account Officer responsible for:
- Responsible for keeping full set of accounts which includes, account payables, account receivables, general accounting and fixed assets processes
- Prepare and/or review monthly GL, balance sheet, profit or loss statement, audit schedules and follow up on outstanding items
- Manage accurate and timely closing of books for the month and prepare financial reports
- Support the clients in all relevant Financial Reporting requirements, analysis, reports and deliverables.
- Manage/ Support audit within stipulated timelines
- Manage/ Support ad-hoc Finance/Accounting related projects/ initiatives, as and when required.
- Degree / Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, and/or ACCA or other professional accounting qualifications (eg. Chartered Accountant)
- At least 1 year of working experience in Finance/Accounting Operations, preferably in shared services environment
- At least 1 year of working experience in full set accounting
- Good understanding of Finance/ Accounting concepts
- Proficiency in PC skills, Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analysis, organizational and planning, problem solving skills, proactive and self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Team player and enjoy working with variety of clients
- Independent, confident and customer-oriented disposition
- Meticulous and organized with high level of accuracy
- Able to handle high volume of transactions
- Working location at Commonwealth
*Please note that this will be a one year contract directly with the client.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd