Film Application Development Engineer
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 9-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Identify new film application opportunities
- Develop ExxonMobil solutions for various film applications
- Build the knowledge on different film applications and the corresponding conversion technology
- Provide training to market facing resources on global basis
- Serve as the subject matter expert in film applications
- Master or Ph.D. in Polymer Physics, Chemistry, Science or Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or related physical sciences degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in related industry is preferred
- Possess technical leadership
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent in spoken and written English
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. It is also one of the largest foreign manufacturing investors in Singapore, with over US$15 billion in fixed assets. Our operations have expanded from trading to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing business. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you. Why Join Us? ExxonMobil is present in over 200 countries and territories around the globe - your career at ExxonMobil could take you anywhere in the world, from Singapore, to Chad on the African continent, to Sweden in Northern Europe, to Houston in the United States - the opportunities are vast. If you have the skills, the inclination and the drive, ExxonMobil's world is open to you.