Field Support Engineer
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 27-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Field Support Services (FSS) cover the provision of Incident resolution and fulfilment of selected Work Orders to be directly delivered to Customer's workplaces.
- Fulfil requirements of Customer, by proactively anticipating needs, and adjusting services accordingly within the base charges. Requirements for new or modified services will be handled through Change Management and the FSS will work with the Customer to assess the impact of these requirements on the customer's operating environment.
- Manage an Incident Stock from which Dispatched, Mail-In Sites and Home Offices users are supplied with replacement devices.
- Responsible for packaging and shipping of devices to the users.
- Responsible for the receipt, warranty processing for all warranty cases, repair and re-use of all replaced devices from Dispatched, Mail-In Sites and Home Offices in accordance with customers specifications.
- Operate a dedicated Incident Stock for each Campus Site for the supply of replacement devices to the user at Campus and Associated sites.
- Responsible to provide Field Support Services in the following customer site Categories:
- Campus Sites
- Associated Sites
- Dispatched Sites
- Min 3 year of Field Support Services experience supporting a large customer base.
- Good knowledge in logistics/supply chain
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247