Field Support Engineer (IT/Hardware/MNC/East/5 Days/Up to $3500)
Working Location: East
$3500 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Logistics Industry located in the East has opening for IT Field Support Engineer.
- Provide 2nd level end-user support cascaded by IT Service Desk (ITSD).
- Trouble shooting PC hardware, notebook, printer/print server, MS Windows OS, Internet browser, Standard Microsoft Software, Outlook Client and other in-house application problems.
- Main escalation points for incidents/requests.
- Work with the various business stake holders on IT infra service improvements.
- Take on IT infra projects to size up cost, co-ordinate the purchasing and implementations - example new warehouse IT setup / upgrades / migrations / decommissioning etc
- Review and address the vulnerabilities detected from IT security team.
- Involved in IT audit and IT Asset management.
- Diploma/Degree graduates in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent.
- Experience in related IT field support engineering role for 3-5 years.
- Possess at least 3 years background of technical knowledge on general network, systems and desktop troubleshooting.
Hou Shenglong Kyan
Reg No: R1435754
EA No : 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd