Field Support Engineer (5 days/ East/MNC) **Logistics** 1 year contract (up to $4.5K)
- Provide support and resolution on 1st level end-user telephonic/email enquiries and issues on in-house applications and standard PC and notebook problem related to Hardware and Operating System.
- Logging of service desk calls and documentation of all user requests and problem resolution in problem Ticket system.
- Trouble shooting PC hardware, notebook, printer/print server, MS Win 2K/ XP/ Vista, Internet browser, standard Microsoft software, Outlook client and other in-house application problems.
- Issuing of inventory tags and manages the IT database for inventory management for IT related equipments.
- Provides technical assistance to users on basic desktop request as and when require.
- Performs cost allocation charge back to inter department for IT related services.
- Performs procurement for department following the internal purchasing process.
- Act as a central receiver for all IT related purchased for company departments and thus allocating cost center to finance for the purchases.
- Assist to source for IT related equipments quotations from appointed vendors.
- Assists in documentation of department related information for safe keeping and retention.
- Perform tasks as and when assigned by superior.
- Diploma/ITE graduates in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent
- Experience in related field for 1-2 years (Customer service/Call centre)
- Relevant experience in supporting PC/notebook hardware, network printer, MS Win 2K vista and standard software(MS office 2K-2007, Antivirus, internet browser) and Outlook client, desktop setup, wireless, Active directory, printer setup, Outlook client, basic TCPIP troubleshooting, VPN setup/ troubleshooting
Location: East (open to travel to other areas of Sg if needed)
Working Hours: 8.30am - 6.15pm (Monday - Friday)
Budget: up to $4.5K (Max)
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Bonus: Aws + VB (depending on compnay's performance)
Company transport: AMK , SK, Tampines, Tanah Merah & Expo
Interested candidates please send your profile to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd