Field Service Technician, Mechatronic x8 ($2000 - $2300/ 4 Day)
- Providing installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within Singapore to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Primary services include hardware maintenance, installation, basic software support (inhouse training provided)
- Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and acts appropriately;
- Verify that the site environment meets the requirements prior to installation or rollout; Install customer systems according to the installation plan, certify that the installation or setup of the product meets the customer's requirements
- Analyze and correct all technical problems on equipment within assigned customer accounts.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance routines on products and installs modifications to equipment.
- Routine jobs to overhauls and maintenance repair.
- NITEC or Diploma in Electronic, Mechatronic, Mechanical, Electro-mechanical discipline
- 0 - 2 years of related experience
- Personal computer skills (Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Application),
- Basic System OS and Applications (Microsoft Windows)
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd