Field Service Engineer (Semiconductor/Electronics)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To provide and assure customer satisfaction through timely and efficient calibration, maintenance, repair and technical services.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and various departments, focusing on customer satisfaction and achieve departmental Key Performance Metrics.
- Research and react to customer problems and complaints.
- Calibrate, maintenance and repairing of electronic equipment.
- Develop troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Responsible for conducting physical inventories and for required reconciliation process.
- Provide technical support to region business partner
- Technical Degree or Diploma with 2-3 years appropriate working experience in similar capacity.
- Experience with Electrical, Mechanical with basic knowledge of failure analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915