Field Service Engineer (Semiconductor) (CSO 220829 )
5 days work week
East / North
- Provide on-site customer support - installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Provide training for customers on the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Company’s representative on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Interprets customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls on sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Responds to customers’ complaints, provides timely solutions to resolve customers’ issues.
- Work alongside sales team to provide better solutions to customers.
- Able to provide training, CIP ideas and BKMs to customers.
- Monitor the performance of the product, provides regular updates and feedback on customers’ service requests.
- Reports common customers’ complaints to management to minimise recurrences.
- Recommend suitable solutions to the maintenance technicians or contractors and to offer feedback on the development of a product, its features and functions.
- Responsible for 24/7 on-call duty.
Degree / Diploma in Engineering or Science or its equivalent
Experience in Semiconductor industry preferred
Experience with the fabrication equipment with backend testing and probe experience will be an advantage.
No experience can be considered
Proven problem-solving ability.
Excellent communication skills.
Driven and possesses a pro-active attitude with a critical mind-set.
Effective team player and active participant in brainstorming.
Experience in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing relationships with customers.
Able to work well in a highly stressful environment and complex global cross functional teams.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period together with a recent photograph and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Serene Ong (Registration No.: R1102059)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]