Field Service Engineer - Medical Device MNC, up to $5K++
- Provide on-site maintenance, troubleshooting, inspection, installation, and repair
- Perform performance validations and forecasting of spare parts and maintenance of an adequate spare part inventory to ensure quality customer service.
- Provide prompt and efficient post-installation technical support to the customers.
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms.
- Serves as customer contact in technical and service-related issues.
- Coordinate and communicate the status of assigned installations and repairs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Diploma holder in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) and above
- Minimum 2-3-years of servicing experience in Medical Device Business or related industry
- Has had experience of product portfolio management would be an added advantage
- Able to start within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Recruit Express Pte Ltd