Field Service Engineer
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
Permanent, Project Basis
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide services on designated equipment for 3D Printing for GE Additive in APAC region, including but not limited to:
- EBM & accessories installations;
- Emergency visits;
- Preventive maintenance.
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solution and satisfaction.
- May assist and/or train less experienced Field Engineers.
- Maintain regular, frequent communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner and managing cycle times.
- B.Sc Engineering or technical background, and hands on skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling 3D printing machines
- Able to work night shifts and emergency visits
- Trained electrical or mechanical engineering technician would be preferred.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, with can-do attitude.
- Must be able to effectively manage a project/task from start to finish.
- Effective problem-solving skills with strong analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CAD (any platform) capability is a plus
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore