Field Service Engineer
1) To install a highly automated high vacuum CVD/PVD systems in a cleanroom environment at our customer site.
2) Assist in any system upgrade work at customer site at short notice.
3) Support system warranty standby as plan out by Lead Engineer.
4) Report promptly on the development of his fieldwork or system issues faced to Lead Engineer with clear and precise information.
5) Active participation in meetings and conference call as necessary
1) Engineering, Materials Science or Physics Degree with minimum 3 years’ installation experience in cleanroom environment
2) Display excellent troubleshooting capabilities
3) Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
4) Diploma holders with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience will also be considered
5) Good command of verbal and written English
6) PLC knowledge is an added advantage
7) Ability to work long hours
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598