Field Service Engineer (Clinical diagnostic systems/IVD)
- Provide corrective and preventive maintenance for equipment at client site.
- Provide technical support as required in ensuring customer needs are met.
- Adhere to procedures and processes listed while ensuring department KPI's are met.
- Report on issues and feedback faced by customers to superior/regional support team on monthly basis.
- Manage key accounts assigned to incumbent.
- Review and maintain spare parts required in supporting local operations.
- Diploma or Degree in Biomedical/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent education.
- Provide 24Hrs standby for local customers on weekly rotational basis.
- 3-5 years experience in handling In-Vitro Devices(Devices used for diagnosis/Testing).
- Experience in handling Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis products is an added advantage.
- Customer oriented attitude.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16352
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD