Field Service Engineer/asst Field Service Engineer
- Site Installation and Commissioning for Projects and System.
- Site Servicing / Troubleshooting of Equipment and System
- Interact with Customers, Follow ups, Reporting and Reports generation.
- Travel, approximately 60% of the time.
- ITE, Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Entry level candidates are also welcome
- Independent, Responsible and has Analytical Problem Solving Skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills with Excellent Customer Orientation.
- Fluent in English and Local Language.
- Able to travel within short notice.
- 5 day work week
- Attractive incentives and remuneration
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
If you feel you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] together with a recent photograph and stating your expected salary.
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified **
Gericke Pte Ltd