Field Service Engineer (Analytical Instruments/ Gas Analyzers)
- Commissioning and troubleshooting all models of Analytical System & Products, and 3rd party buyout analyzers.
- Performs on-site preventive maintenance including replacement of defective components or parts as required.
- To provide technical support and presales support to Sales Team.
- To assist and support in the Service Business growth by promoting Training, Service Center Repairs, Commissioning and Maintenance Contract.
- To complete required documentation of service activities such as field service, Commissioning and Calibration reports by required deadlines.
- Supports Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance test.
- Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechatronic Engineering with 8 years of related experience in the Analytical field, particularly in site commissioning and troubleshooting.
- A proven track record of working experience in troubleshooting and repairing gas analyzers and system.
- Experience with gas analyzers: paramagnetic, IR, Zirconia, GC and TDL for process measurements.
- Fast learner and know-how attitude in resolving issues.
- Customer orientated, Self-directed and ability to multitask between various service assignments.
- Strong knowledge on Sampling Conditioning System.
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Resourceful and self-motivated with high degrees of integrity.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and teamwork skill required.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time within short notice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 18059
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD