Field Service Engineer (1-year Contract/Jurong Island)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Provide routine service and support to the existing customers in accordance to the service plan pre-agreed with customers.
- Conduct site analysis ensuring parameters and KPIs are within control and met, and provide field service report as required
- Collection of samples for lab analysis
- Maintenance and calibration of site equipment like analyzers and chemical dosing pumps.
- Maintain a treatment database and provide reports with trends and KPIs as required.
- Assist the customer to manage site chemical inventory
- Support the customer to run value generation project
- Diploma or Degree in Chemical/ Environmental Engineering/ Chemistry or related field
- Those with experience in water treatment, water hygiene, environmental health and safety is highly desirable
- Able to work well and excel in a team. Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Willing to work in a Refinery
- Able to commit in 1-year contract role
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551