Field Sales (Executive/Manager) - (3PL/Freight Forwarding)
- Seeks and prospects for targets to win new customers
- Plans and manages medium-sized Business Customers
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Supports customer retention by conducting joints visits with Product, TL and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Uses networks within the various Sales channels to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA's & SOP's)
Qualification & Experience
- Deep knowledge on Freight forwarding with background in terms of hunting experience
- Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience in competitive markets
- High degree of self-confidence, initiative, and commitment
- PC literate, excellent organizational, communication incl. telephone and writing skills
- Degree/Diploma graduate with at least 3 yrs working Experience
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd