Field Marketing Manager
- Take on a regional role within a well-established company
- Ample learning opportunities while working with best in the industry
- Vibrant and energetic work environment
Our client is a well-established, innovative Fintech company that has been growing steadily over the last few years. With a team of diverse expertise across international offices, they have built strong lasting relationships with their clients by fulfilling their needs efficiently and effectively.
In this role, you will work together as a team to develop field marketing messaging and strategies according to insights gathered from market research. You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Ensuring that the marketing strategies are resulting in brand awareness as well as lead generation for the sales team.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction that will drive conversion
- Experimenting with different ideas, tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Maintaining strong relationships with regional partners
- Collaborating with other marketing leaders to generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral for regional countries.
- You have at least 4 years experience in a Field Marketing role, ideally within Internet industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia.
- You have experience in Digital Marketing and Sales roles.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You have a data-driven mindset and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
- You are fluent in Mandarin to liaise with mandarin-speaking clients.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd