Field Marketing Executive
We are inspired by people who are self-motivated and hold themselves to a high standard, have a good sense of humor, and a willingness to succeed.
In this role, individual will come with an understanding of experiential and field marketing. With a focus and support on working closely with the field marketing and sales teams to carry out local market plans in support of national program objectives.
- Support the Field Marketing Manager in bringing to life a hyper-local market plan for that will drive awareness and engagement.
- Assist in post-event recap and analysis process to provide recommendations and market optimizations.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate logistics with event partners and Brand Ambassadors and act as on-site activation lead.
- Work closely with other marketing team members to complete special projects, elevate the quality of our efforts, and contribute to our win strategy efforts.
- Develop new materials as needed to support business development activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Works well in problem solving situations.
- Responds promptly to internal customer needs. Solicits feedback to improve service. Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently.
- Ability to develop realistic action plans.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Able to travel overseas for business meetings.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.