Field Interviewers (10 vacancies)
- Travel from house to house to conduct face-to-face interviews with households using Tablet.
- Assist respondents and follow-up for each house to complete questionnaire.
- Handle respondents’ queries and feedback.
- Ensure that all fields in the questionnaire are of sufficient details, and collect any other relevant information for the survey.
- Report to Regional Office on regular basis (twice a week and as required) to provide progress updates.
Training will be provided.
- Work location: Islandwide (6 different regions)
- Contract duration: About 4 to 5 months, from February/ March 2020 to July 2020
- Working days: 4 to 6 day work week, including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
- Working hours: No fixed hours, last visit 9.30pm – 10pm
- Minimum O Level qualification and above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- At least 1 year of working experience, including National Service. Candidates with no working experience may be considered if they have higher educational qualification.
- Basic technical knowledge and familiar with usage of mobile devices for collection of survey data
- Able to converse well in English. Proficiency in a second official language (Chinese/Malay/Tamil) and ability to converse in dialect(s) will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Singaporean only
- Preferred Skills:
- Field interviewing or data collection experience
- Customer service and related experience, capable of handling different profiles of respondents
- Familiar with using mobile devices such as Tablets
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd